Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxined Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Will a panax hedge planted 1 foot from my neighbors retaining wall damage it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2010, 05:23 PM
    How is the rertaining wall constructed? Most hedges are fairly shallow rooted and don't expand like a tree. With a However, 1 ft. doesn't allow much spread of the hedge. If possible, move it out more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a retaining wall? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am going to be building a simple pole barn style shed, approximately 20 ft wide and 16 ft deep. The poles will be sunk into undisturbed soil, but the terrain where I want to place the shed slopes. The slope is about 3 feet over the 16 foot depth of the shed site. I'll be filling this...

Retaining wall [ 1 Answers ]

We put in a 24 round above ground pool... our yard is graded and they had to dig 31/2 feet into hillside to level... now we have this ditch sort of likearound 3/4 of pool... what the heck do I do to hold back all the earth from sliding into ditch and the walls of the pool..?

Retaining wall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have a 1.9 metre drop in elevation from my grade line on my home to the back alley and was wondering what the specs of lumber has to be tobuild a retaining wall, sections will still be 8 feet. What size posts and what thickness of planks do I have to use, and finally how far up towards...

Do I need a retaining wall? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Sorry for the long post... I've just had a 15x24 ft above ground pool installed. There is a slope of about a foot, so at one end the pool is ground level, and a foot in-ground at the other. The guys working for the pool installer say they're finished the job, but they've left a 1 foot...

View more questions Search