Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckmeyers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 01:03 PM
    Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remote
    I recently purchased a display Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. I noticed it has built in receivers on the light and the fan. I did not get a remote and am considering purchasing one. The fan works on one speed and the light not at all. I believe this is because of the remote functionality built into the fan.

Is there a way to disable the remote receivers, maybe bypass the receivers inside the fan and light housing?

If I do purchase a remote, I do not see any dip switches on the transmitters so how will it work?

Thanks for any help.
    Sincerely
    Becky

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 12 Answers ]

I was messing with my remote and now everything is not working, no light , no fan. Is there a way to reset the remote. I must have thrown out the manual.

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan w/remote, help! [ 4 Answers ]

I just puchased a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ 2 lights(1 up) and remote control. I have 4 wires(black,white.red and bare) out of ceiling box. Remote has black and white on one side and black,white,blue,and orange on other which match those coming from fan. Do I need red from box to operate other...

Help harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

How many ceiling fans, no lights, can one remote control operate?

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, ny neighbor and I have the same ceiling fans with the same remote code.I found the code switch in the remote but where is the receiver? My neighbor and I are constantly turning eachothers fan/light on and off.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.