Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariopham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 08:29 AM
    Need your advice.
    Hello Guy. I have a problem with myself. I don't know what to do now. This is the first time I join this website. Hope you give me advise. I'm 26 year old,Asian guy, I had ex-bf 2 years ago,he is Québécois, for longtime I didn't have another one, because I didn't believe anyone. I came Montreal for studying, my life was very very boring,because I always upset and alone. Every body told me that ' I am cute, handsome Asian , nice guy... ' but I wasn't interesting with anyone else,because I did want to be suffer again. But 1 month ago, after finishing in the gym, I went to the Sauna for relaxing, not looking for sex. Because in the sauna almost old gay man. At this time, I met M and Y. I met M first, He tried to talk with me, and wanted sex with me, of course he is very handsome and masculine, I didn't know he has a boyfriend here. We came to his room and sex together, and his boyfriend came into. And we sex 3 some. M sex with me by his best , he looked me by his real love ,and I knew this man want to be boyfriend with me. After that,we changed the number. I lest the Sauna, and didn't think anything. That afternoon, he sent the text to me,to said that, he loved me, that I am his dream man . I really confused ,because I didn't know him.He invited me to come his house ( 200 km they live very far from me ) and I promised to come their place on weekend . But the day after they came to Montreal to meet me again. M told me, he loved me, and his boyfriend loved me too.I told him, I loved him too. On weekend I went to their house by bus, they were very happy to meet me. We had a lot of happiness together. But I recognized I just loved M. I didn't love his boyfriend. M told me everything about him, about his boyfriend, about their business, He gave me a lot of his love, he is very honest, and he loves me so much, its true, I know that. But I know, Y is a good person, he accepts everything, to make me and M happy.after that, I wanted to give M back to his life with Y.that I didn't want to meet them again. I sent the email when I came back Montreal, I let him decided ,that we kept on or I didn't meet them again, but he told me that I should decide not him. Because I love him so much, so I want to keep this relationship . Now we are very happy, He told me, he and Y are sharing house ,car, business,everything for 12 years, so he can't give up ,but he needs me in his life. Of course I love him so much.and I accept everything, because I don't want to lose him, I can't find another man like him anymore. Lat week they celebrated my birthday for me, we told about the plan in the future .and they were very honest. I don't know, what happened with us, please give advise. Please.
    Thank guys.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 08:43 AM

Sounds like M and Y are okay with seeing other people, and you're the newest one.

The fact is, they've been together for 12 years and M has told you that his relationship with Y isn't going to change. So, at best that makes you a third wheel.

Is there a future in this? It depends on what you're looking for. If you're only looking for sex and friendship, but no commitment, than go for it, because that's all that M can offer. If you're looking for a partnership, a relationship, being part of a twosome, a couple, you have to realize that that's most likely not going to happen with M, because he'll always have Y.

So what are you looking for? I know you care about him, but you have to be honest with yourself. What do you want in the future? Do you see that happening with M and Y? If not, it's best to leave now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 09:15 AM

I don't know, what happened with us,
    Nothing happened, M and Y are a packaged deal, and you were invited to share what he has but if you can't deal with M AND Y, then looks like you have to go your own way. Sorry guy but I doubt you can get one without the other, and I see no way you break them up.

Its threesome, or NOsome.
    s.m.lover Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2010, 05:53 PM
    I agree with talaniman.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2010, 07:09 PM

Yes and I would also question, if there has been other "third wheels" they may from time to time, bring in young or other lovers for a change of pace but for short term,

So the history of them with others should be looked at also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advise [ 15 Answers ]

Met this girl last Thursday night, I knew her from before but we bumped into each other at this party and she came over and started talking. She came with this guy which she claims is a friend, anyway after talking we went our separate ways to talk to other people... I realized I want her number,...

Any advise? [ 13 Answers ]

Last night, I planted bird seed. This morning there was a bird. What do I feed it? :p :p

Need advise? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. I noticed we haven't had sex in 5 months. Im not the person who needs it all the time. I have been paying attention.I haven't noticed any signs of cheating. Im with him majority of the time and he calls me every night. He does not go out...

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

I would really like the advise! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok its been a while since I have asked a question lol but my period was due the 27th of may and it is now the 4th of June and still no period. Now I have had an off period before but since my husband and myself are trying to get pregnant I was wondering if I should take a hpt. Just let me know what...

View more questions Search