Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 07:40 AM
    Direct current option in win 7?
    I have a lenovo laptop.it has a built in character that when charging is 100% full, it automatically shifts to direct supply of current.and a sign of battery changes to switch icon.as long as I was using win xp, it was OK.but since last 6 months I has installed win 7.and I can see no shifting to direct supply of current.can you guide me.I have tried a lot in power options but not working.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2010, 08:15 AM
    I may be wrong here, but I believe that the "power option" you are referring to is hardware controlled, and not so much software. The icon still shows the battery and the chord, I think that's just how Win7 display's the icon. In other words, it functions the same regardless of what the icon shows.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 20, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Win7 Icon does NOT change in the same way that XP's does.
    It ALWAYS shows the battery AND plug when on power this changes to a battery when running on battery only.

Sep 20, 2010, 08:31 AM
    Comment on InfoJunkie4Life's post
    THANKS

Sep 20, 2010, 08:32 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    THANKS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whether the direct current have any frequency [ 1 Answers ]

Alternative current has a frequency of 50 hz in india then what about direct current frequency

Seek philanthropist to assist with private financing. Win win situation [ 3 Answers ]

I seek a private philanthropist to assist me for real estate investing. I have prior experience. I seek a win win situation. I have perfect credit and live in a great part of USA.

What is the direct labor cost for the current year? [ 1 Answers ]

Payne company developed the following data for the current year Beginning work in process inventory 34,000 Direct materials used 52,000 Actual overhead 44,000 Overhead applied 46,000 Cost of goods manufactured ...

How can I delete option Win Xp boot menu [ 1 Answers ]

In win xp, the boot menu that offers different os choices contains an invalid listing. How can I delete it?

View more questions Search