Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigduke49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 05:56 PM
    York A/C outside unit, the fan running, compressor not running

Check out some similar questions!

The compressor fan is not running but the condenser clicks when I turn on the A/C [ 1 Answers ]

The inside system turns on and blows air but it is warm air. I checked some web sites and did some troubleshooting. The condenser fan does not come on but the contactor clicks when I turn the A/C to cool and Auto. What else should I do I checked the contactors and capacitor but they didn't look...

AC compressor not running Just installed new unit & it only ran for a day HELP PLEASE [ 8 Answers ]

AC wasn't cooling (compressor wasn't running) on system and after a lot of troubleshooting - I installed a whole new outside condenser unit (this is at an apartment complex). The unit worked great - for one day! Then the compressor quit running. Fan is still running. I have checked everything I...

My York central fan won`t quit running [ 0 Answers ]

My central air fan won`t shut off. I can`t shut it off from the thermostate Either.

Outdoor compressor unit not running [ 1 Answers ]

My out door compressor unit stopped working suddenly. It sounds like something is running but the fan isn't turning on. I have tried replacing the fuses but it didn't help.

Compressor and fan not running [ 3 Answers ]

After replacing a blown running capicitor on the outdoor unit I have power to the contactor but the unit won't come on when the thermostat calls for cooling. I can manually engage the contactor and the fan and compressor come on. I had no meter to check the power to the coil so I plan to do that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.