Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You did the right thing calling the authorities...with the lawsuit happy nuts out there I'd be hesitant to take the kid anywhere or even enter their property. Most definately a catch-22 situation.

What is sad is people like that are allowed to breed.
    I can see that kid growing up to be that monster most people remember from school thanks to the two "wonderful" role models he has....and if its not clear, I'm being sarcastic about the parents.

Yeah..I've seen far too many like that already.
    Agreed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

NC after a recent breakup, want to hear some thoughts. [ 34 Answers ]

Aehs01 has been changed to Telan, and all threads have been merged for easy access So I'll do some explaining so this all makes sense and I get the best responses out of this topic. I happen to find a great NC thread thanks to Google searches and discovering what the 'no contact rule'...

Want to study but a girl thoughts disturbing me [ 6 Answers ]

Hey hi... yaar m preparing for IIT but a girl's thoughts are not letting me study up to the mark... I don't want her to be my girlfriend because that will disturb my studies but I know that I love her... I don't even want to tell her... so tell me something so that I can concentrate on my studies,,...

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Disturbing thoughts, giving up with life [ 6 Answers ]

Hey people, I think I really need help. I have never been a confident person, but I have generally always been a happy person, until I was about 17 I'm now just 19. At 17 I met a lad and fell madly in love but he was an absolute idiot and knew I could never be with him. We text for well over a...

View more questions Search