Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcmomma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 08:03 AM
    I need a car to move my family to Georgia after being robbed at gun point in cle,oh
    Last month we were robbed at gun point and they got all our money so I need nelp with a car to move my family out of state can someone please help me
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 08:07 AM

I'm glad you found us, but for a local issue such as you need, I'd suggest checking local community sites for help.

You'll need to confirm
    a) where you're going, and
    b) whether your looking to buy the car, rent it or what...

So do you not have a car now? If you don't consider renting a U-Haul van one way to take yourself, your family and your belongings to where you are going.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2010, 04:07 PM

In my view it's not appropriate to ask for money or things of monetary value on this site but a lot of people have good advice on how you can help yourself out of a difficult situation.

Do you have family who can help you? Can you take a bus? If you are moving for a job, would the job help pay for your relocation? Do you have something you could sell to get the money? How about a garage sale?

If you don't have a job, consider a day-labor job service. There are several of these around the country and you'd have to see what's by you, but they'll often hire a person for a day or several days or weeks. It's not as hard as getting a long-term job and you can usually start immediately.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 04:18 PM

And why do you need to move out of state ?

And you have no money, so you had almost no money before if all you had was robbed from you at gun point.

Are you now working,
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 04:22 PM

I'm sorry this happened to you, but what kind of help are you looking for?

No one on this site is going to give you money or a car. Everyone is struggling financially.

There are places you can go to get food stamps, shelter, and whatever else you need to get back on your feet. We can give you contact info for those places, but we can't give you financial support.

It always amazes me that people come here asking for money, or cars, or more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a gun license in Georgia with three misdemeanas on my record [ 1 Answers ]

They let me buy a gun, and had to check my back ground before I got it so can I get a permit to carry it?

Georgia 'Move away' law? [ 5 Answers ]

Backstory: I am a mother sharing joint custody with my ex husband. He sees our 8 year old daughter every other weekend. I may want to move after I finish my BA (1-1.5 years from now) in order to enter a proper MA program. The program I am looking at is in another state... just 15 minutes...

Gun pulled on an innocent family in road rage [ 65 Answers ]

On March 25th 2008 my family and I were on our way home from picking up my soon to be brother in law from the airport who had flown down to be here for the birth of my daughter his niece. He hadn't seen us in about 3 years because we moved to Florida from Maryland and hadn't been able to visit. We...

View more questions Search