Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duh101 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 12:12 AM
    Anyone have any tips or tricks to get a flat belly!
    Anyone got some tips or tricks on how to get a flat stomach!!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 04:24 AM

Diet. Shifting belly fat is down to diet. Cut out the white carbs (sugar, bread, pasta, rice, cereals) and eat more protein, healthy fats and green vegetables. Watch your portion sizes.

Get generally active, do cardio and strength training, but the most important thing to get right is the diet.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2010, 03:16 PM

Eileen has given you great advice. In addition, I have found the best results with Pilates or The FIRM DVD's.
    AnnaAikee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 03:27 PM

Exercise, eat well, and don't worry about it tomuch people have there own issues and as John Lennon would say "your not the only one"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2010, 03:28 PM

New studies are showing that corn syrup sweeteners layer on the belly fat. Corn sweeteners are in nearly everything, so eat natural -- fresh fruits and vegetables, protein from eggs and meat, and avoid anything white (rice, bread, marshmallows, anything made with flour). Potatoes and cauliflower with no extras are okay.

New studies are also showing that people who drink two full glasses of water before they eat will eat better portions and no overage. Eat three meals a day and have three healthful snacks (mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and an hour or so before bed).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips, Tricks, and my .02 [ 5 Answers ]

There is a lot of great information on this site regarding relationships. There has been much ground covered and information shared. I just wanted to share some of my helpful tips to live a more fulfilling life, getting out "of the dumps," and living a joyful life. This information can be used as a...

Tips and Tricks for Refinishing Wooden Decks [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, I've been refinishing furniture since about 1979. No problem doing that! Really would like to know more about the cleaning, stripping, sanding, staining and sealing of wooden decks. Stripped, sanded and sealed a really large one a couple of years ago for a friend. It was...

Tips and Tricks to Peeling Boiled Eggs? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! Are there any? I get pretty sloppy in the kitchen. Sometimes I prepare some things that are tasty, sometimes... well, I guess that I might call them "experiments". Peeling boiled eggs, to me, is something of a chore as well as a potential mess. Is there an easy way to peel...

Series 7 - Derivatives - Tricks and Study Tips [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for any tricks, easy charts, pneumonic devices etc. for derivatives for the series 7 exam. I have seen a few but I am just looking for some insight from others. Calls Puts Spreads Straddles I have a fairly good reference now but I am open to suggestions from people here.

Hair Straightening Tools, Tips & Tricks [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have particularly dry hair, but I don't have grease-easy hair. I don't have particularly straight hair, but I totally don't have curly hair. I'm in the middle by most accounts. However, what products aid in hair straightening that won't leave my hair oily or greasy after using? Also, does...

View more questions Search