Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarfight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Help with a teen's hair guyz!
    Hey people... I am Indian teen... hve golden brown skin... a beautiful smile... black eyes.. and not a very pretty nose, my cheecks are light pink. I had tried the last time to dye my hair i did brown because i was scared to ruin my look. Now since its faded away i want to try a mre bold look... the other day i saw a classmate have haircolor that was red... but i want to do something which is red + brown... which would suit my face as description given above.. so any suggestions... could anyone provide images and exactly what would suit my face. thanks people! Lastly I have darkkk thick black hair.. shoulder length :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 28, 2006, 08:09 PM
    To go from black hair to a reddish shade, you will need to pre-lighten your hair and then apply the desired color. Black hair is difficult to lighten, so please do not attempt to color it yourself. You should consider going to the salon and have it done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Fixing hair color on dark hair? [ 2 Answers ]

I have caramel and ash brown highlights on black hair and wanted to touch up the roots myself... unfortunately, when I used a box of medium ash brown hair dye, it made my roots look a little reddish brown (very slight on the reddish). I also covered too much so it looks like the top of my head is...

Wut guyz think of hair length on gurlz [ 3 Answers ]

do most guyz not like short hair on girls? Cause I just cut my hair and itz 4 inches shorter than before, and one of the guyz at my school was like "wow, that's short" and then my bro was like "haha why'd u cut ur hair so short, the heck." lol but almost all the gurlz at school were like "i like...

View more questions Search