Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nskrish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 07:19 AM
    In my life there are so many problems why like that have any solutions
    My dad didn't go to job regularly, so on that time in my home there is nothing for us to eat and don't have single money, so me and my mom ask more people and get money from them for interest and now it became a bulk of rs.10,00,000 of credit we have in outside members and also with relations. But still now I didn't get any solution to solve it what can I do now?
    eightzeros Posts: 29, Reputation: 23

Sep 10, 2010, 07:42 AM
    I see problems as opportunities to improve in life, otherwise anyone can live a plain & boring life. I don't know where are you from but I think it is not a good idea to completely leave it to your dad to work for your family. If your mum can do something then perhaps she can help him. By asking money from people you are only going to raise debt.

Working for the money is one solution. If you are studying, you can do part time (baby sitting, home tutoring, anything adequate) & also you can make your folks sit together and address the issue directly. It is for sure troubling you & your family needs to sit down and plan how to move things for the better.

You can't reduce the debt overnight but surely you & your folks can plan to stop borrowing & gradually returning back all the debt.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 07:16 AM
    You don't say how old you are, or where you live.

What role do you play in this accumulated debt? Are you a co-signer, or borrower, or legally responsible for all of this money owed?

Depending upon your age, and why you are involved with this, will help to determine a greater scope of answers.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2010, 02:28 PM

Is your mother working? If not, she may need to look for a job. I assume you are fairly young, but if you are old enough, you might go out and find a job as well.

Is your dad back to working regularly yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free sites for financial accoutency problems solutions? [ 1 Answers ]

The following information is available Equity Share Capital 800000 (Before Tax cost %) 14 Prefereance Share Capital 100000 (Before Tax cost %) 6 Long Term Debit 600000 (Before Tax cost %) 8 The compnay is to undertake a expansion project cost rs. 500000 which can be arranged at 9%What is...

Physics: more sample problems and solutions of work [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me 7 examples of problems and solutions of work?

Half life problems [ 4 Answers ]

1)If the initial concentration of N2O5 is 0.020 M, what is the concentration of N2O5 after 5 half-lives? 2)How long will it take for the N2O5 concentration to fall to 12.5% of its initial value? please help me!! I'm so lost with all this:confused:

Several problems with my sex life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old male and suffer from several problems after and during masturbation. As daft as this may sound I think it could be possible that I suffer from premature ejaculation but as well as that I've noticed during masturbation 9 out of 10 times I get red blochy skin which is...

View more questions Search