Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAC Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2003, 08:13 PM
    Science Fair
    Hello!
    Can anyone give me good subjects for a Kindergartener to do a project for a science fair? Thanks!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2003, 09:51 AM
    Science Fair
    I didn't have any good ideas. I was disappointed nobody else answered either. I checked with my old friend Locii from the original AskMe. He suggested:

"This website has lots of science projects, each categorized by grade level:

http://scorescience.humboldt.k12.ca.us/fast/kids.htm"

I hope it helps. Sorry to be so slow.
    letram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RAC
    Hello!
    Can anyone give me good subjects for a Kindergartener to do a project for a science fair? Thanks!
    Ummmmmmm
    Maybe u could do one like with plants its not dangerous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science fair title [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! Well,I believe she has decided to do her science fair project on "Is Yawning really contagious?" We are looking for a great title. Does anyone have any ideas? Also,does anyone know if it would be o.k. to put ballons or something on the table to get attention and can I paint a border...

Science Fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm doing an experiment for a science fair and I would like to know if you could tell me what is the general ingredients in drain cleaner and/or toilet cleaner. I trying to find out the affects of drain cleaner and toilet scrub on the environment. Of course, you can just give me a...

What is science? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals What is science? How can we define science and what is the nature ? Can u tell me different science's?

Science [ 1 Answers ]

Choose the correct answer 2. justify why you chose that as the correct answer Scientists have discovered that chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome can result from unusual timing of hormonal cycles in older women that result in unusual hormonal concentrations during oogenesis. At...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

View more questions Search