Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roblady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 01:39 PM
    How do reboot my acer laptop
    I don't remember the administrator password and I want reboot and wipe the computer clean as if it was a brand new computer
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2010, 01:43 PM

To reboot means to power off and power back on. What you want is to restore to factory settings.

Did you create a Restore disk? If not, can you get into the Restore partition when you power on?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2010, 01:43 PM

If they have a Hidden Partition, you can, or you will need the Discs.
    Google your model and hidden partition and see what comes up. If you have 1 you can, if not you can't
    Model # ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know if ACER is a good laptop brand? [ 16 Answers ]

My parents are getting me a laptop for my birthday and I don't want them to spend so much money on a laptop so I found this lap[top that was $250. The thing is I just don't want a bad laptop and I've never heard of this brand does anyone know if it's a good laptop or not ?

How do I reboot my laptop because I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop [ 3 Answers ]

How do I reboot my laptop beacause I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop

Acer Aspire 5920 Laptop. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been having a lengthy discussion about laptops in another post and I have come to the decision that I am going to buy this laptop. However I'm just wondering is there anyone here that has this laptop? Or a laptop that betters it for the same price? Thanks a lot.

How to reboot an acer aspire 5000 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all just wondered what keys I need to use to reboot an acer aspire 5000 to factory settings as I haven't a disk .

View more questions Search