Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bel_med_67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 09:55 PM
    Bryant central air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool
    Bryantcentral air outside fan is running too slow and inside air is not cool
    TomRau Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 05:24 AM
    If your condenser fan is running slow it could be:

I would suspect that you either have a defective run capacitor or more than likely the motor is failing.

FYI - how often do you clean your condenser coils. A dirt or plugged coil will cause the fan motor as well as the compressor to over heat and stat to break down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC condenser fan not running nor is cool air [ 9 Answers ]

My condenser fan stopped running and there is no cool air coming from the vents. I'm wondering now though, will the cool air stop flowing just because the fan is not running, or does this mean that the compressor has gone bad? The compressor still turns on fine (it seems a bit nosier now though)...

1982 Model G11E Lennox Heating and Central AIr unit; Blower running slow [ 3 Answers ]

Air was on working fine, noticed it had stopped, went into furnace room and found water on the floor, (coming from under furnace, in motor compartment) obviously and icing condition. Took care of water let it thaw all night now blower motor is running very slow, capacitor is good on motor, motor...

AC issue warm air inside cool air outside unit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have an 18k BTU ductless split installed and recently it was blowing warm air in the indoor unit and cooler air in the outside (compressor) unit. The brand is chigo and it has a rotatory compresor (I think) the mainteinance guy told me the compresor broke down so I bought a new one and still...

Hear fan running but no cool air [ 16 Answers ]

I have a trane central heat/air system. The heater worked but made a rattling noise at times. The air condition would blow but the house get warmer instead of cooler. When I turn on the air I will hear the fan but never the click right before the air normally blows out the vents. The unit will...

Blower Fan - Central Air - Bryant - INOP [ 4 Answers ]

Sir/Ma'am, My townhouse uses a Bryant central a/c/gas furnace. The outdoor evaporator fan and compressor work. The indoor blower fan when set to on will begin with a hum -- much like a stuck motor might sound, then time out and shut off. This started with my wife's attempt to start the machine a...

View more questions Search