Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Bio claire
    Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of lightening Im using something different on my face. Will I see results soon? Well I think I see an even toneing but not a lightening yet.
    mizzchinkzz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 12:36 PM
    I have been using the bio claire lotion from since summer last year and it really worked but I encountered a few problems.my face got very light.. caramel complexion and I kept using it and it thinned out my face to the point if I get a likkle pimple there would be noe pus.. but blood... and it left tiny black spots on my face so I stopped using it on my face.. it also worked gret on my legs but my upper thighs didn't notice any change.. t messsed up the back of my kneeecuz its way lighter than the rest of my legs so I look like I got a tanned and the sun missed the back of my knee

Feb 9, 2008, 12:41 PM
    I wish the cream aould lighten my whole body the way it lightened my face and legs.. my friend been telling me they love my complexion but right now I'm trying to get rid of those spots that the bio claire left on my face.it's not a lot,just on my forehead but apart from that the cream actually works just don't use it too much because it thins the skin.. I use to use it 3 times a day and then I cut it down to 1.. the cream also makes your skin glowsss especially in the night(dont know if any of you guys experienced that)but I did.. especially at caribana last year I had on my shorts and my legs was looking bangin still looking all caramel with a glow

Feb 9, 2008, 12:43 PM
    The bio claire lotion I don't know about that 1.. I started with the lotion and all it did was itch my skin and made it dry and flaky so I stopped using the lotion and that's when I used the cream.. I heard that when you use the lotion and its itchin that's when its working but I got tired of walking wrong scratchin my skin
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 11, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzchinkzz
    it also worked gret on my legs but my upper thighs didnt notice any change..t messsed up the back of my kneeecuz its way lighter than the rest of my legs so i look like i got a tanned and the sun missed the back of my knee

The same thing happened to me. It seems that where the cream gets really absorbed, in the folds at the back of the knees, it gets significantly lighter than the rest of the skin. My skin was almost white and translucent with veins showing through and it felt tender. This is why I decided not to try it on my face. I think it is too harsh.
    shawty1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Hey!
    I just started using bio-claire and it works! On my face anyway I haven't tried any where else... I also don't have all that itching you all was talking about. This is how I apply it maybe it might help... :
    1. use a cotton ball to put on oil (always use cotton balls when applying oil to face)
    2.after the skin absorbs oil apply body crème... don't over do it (don't put too much)
    3.wait 5min put on a GOOD sunscreen!! (I use olay spf 15)

*take breaks don't put it on all the time and try putting on a vitamin E lotion*

I swear I saw a difference the second day!
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Bio claire worked very well for me, too, on my face and the rest of my body and I haven't even been using for a month. Other people say they get dark spots on their face or it's too strong, but I guess some people's skin is stronger than others so it works better for them.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 10:32 AM
    So everyone is bragging about this bio-claire thingy I'll give it a try and post my result
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Janice what did u use the cream lotion or oil or u mixxing them all together?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find out about my bio parents [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to find out about my bio parents. I was adopted at birth in Hayward California on Nov 5,1968. I have no information about my birth parents. I now have 3 boys of my own and I really want to be able to give them a heritage. Can anyone help me?

Cellular Bio Question [ 3 Answers ]

A laboratory assistant prepared solutions of 0.8 M, 0.6 M, 0.4 M, and 0.2 M sucrose, but forgot to label them. After realizing the error, the assistant randomly labeled the flasks containing these four unknown solutions as flask A, flask B, flask C, and flask D. Design an experiment, based on...

View more questions Search