Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,469, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert
     
    #1

    Aug 21, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Information about Bio Claire and other products.
    Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic
    PunkChic's Avatar
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51
    Senior Member
     
    #2

    Aug 21, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Hey guys!

    Bio Claire have proved to be a successful product for many on this forum. It lightens and brightens the skin. Unfortunately some members have had some sort of allergic reactions to it and therefore made them darker, so if you decide to use it, do a patch test first! Also, it might not work for everyone! As we all have different skin.

    There are 3 types of Bio Claire. Cream, lotion and oil.

    If you have any questions about the product, please post in this thread instead of creating a new thread. All other Bio Claire threads will be closed.

    :)
    labella's Avatar
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4
    New Member
     
    #3

    Aug 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
    For those that have been asking. I used bio claire on my face for about 3 weeks before I saw some lightening and on my body for about 6 or 7 weeks before I saw results. I had to stop using the bio claire on my face for about 2 weeks because it was lightening so much faster. It has been about 4 months now and I am happy with the results. I did tan a bit when I went on vacation, but I'm still lighter than I was before.

    I did have a skin reaction to the BC, but I think it's part of the lightening process. I had the dry itchy skin (which passed in a week), then the red patches and the veiny look (which also passed) and small dark spots. I also used an exfoliating soap every time I shower. I think it helps to get all of the dead skin off before applying. I started with mixing the serum and the cream for the first 2 months, and I switched to the lotion. Overall I have lightened about 3-4 shades on my face and 2-3 shades on body. So I am very pleased.
    kpangor's Avatar
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2
    Full Member
     
    #4

    Aug 21, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Waow labella great. I've been on because for 4 days now using it on and off .so well see in 2 weeks what'll happen
    no1brownsugar's Avatar
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4
    Junior Member
     
    #5

    Aug 22, 2008, 05:38 AM
    Ye kpangor, keep us informed. I want to buy it but keep getting mixed responses
    Xx
    PunkChic's Avatar
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51
    Senior Member
     
    #6

    Aug 22, 2008, 01:38 PM
    What I love about Bio Claire is that it's very cheap to buy and seemed to have worked for me. The other product I tried was DS (Too expensive!) and gave me dark patches! But the black soap was good.
    kpangor's Avatar
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2
    Full Member
     
    #7

    Aug 22, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Punkchic... what was your complexion like before using because?
    trishiboo08's Avatar
    trishiboo08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #8

    Aug 22, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Hi guys I'm new to the site the only reason I join is to let you guys know the real truth about skin "lightening lotions" it is a good procedure cat first, BUT it can ruin it meaning it thins the skin and stretches it so it becomes ripped like surgery scars it can occur all over the body except for the face. I am an experienced person and how I know I had happened to me I have hideous scars all over my legs stomach and arms. I regret the day I started this lightning regiment. Be smart stop now!! Yours truly.

    I can't wear shorts any more I am so depressed I was trying to lighten my skin now I'm stuck with hideous scars will I ever find a man to love me with these scars.

    Any questions please ask?:eek:
    kpangor's Avatar
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2
    Full Member
     
    #9

    Aug 23, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Trish I know what you talking about is by using bleaching gels and concentrated serums tha gives you stretch marks. I had them on my tights but they gone now caus I don't do gel and concentrated serum no more. I just started with this bio clair so we'll see how tha come up. But to say its seems like my face is getting white looooooool but I really want this product to fade my dark spots on my face quickly as it lightens it. So ill keep you updated and one more thing . Geez! My skin itches a while after I apply it loooooool but like some say it's a part of the lightenin process. So am all right 4 now
    no1brownsugar's Avatar
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4
    Junior Member
     
    #10

    Aug 23, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor
    trish i know what u talking about is by using bleaching gels and concentrated serums tha gives u stretch marks. i had them on my tights but they gone now caus i dont do gel and concentrated serum no more. i just started with this bio clair so we'll see how tha come up. but to say its seems like my face is getting white looooooool but i really want this product to fade my dark spots on my face quickly as it lightens it. so ill keep ya'll updated and one more thing . geez!! my skin itches a while after i apply it loooooool but like some say its a part of the lightenin process. so am alright 4 now
    kpangor, would you say it would lighten dark kness and elbows? I've been looking for something that would do that. I too can't wear shorts and skirts 1. because of that and 2. because of dark scar marks etc. keep us informed :)
    labella's Avatar
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4
    New Member
     
    #11

    Aug 23, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by no1brownsugar
    kpangor, would you say it would lighten dark kness and elbows? i've been looking for something that would do that. I too can't wear shorts and skirts 1. becasue of that and 2. becasue of dark scar marks etc. keep us informed :)
    It does lighten knees and elbows but it takes a while. I sometimes would just put it on my knees and elbows randomly throughout the day. Maybe 3 times a day. But it took a good 6 to 8 weeks before I saw the slightest change.

    Oddly, it took my hands a long time to lighten. They are still darker. Maybe because I wash them through out the day and I am washing the lotion off? Anybody else experience this?
    lighterrr's Avatar
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member
     
    #12

    Aug 23, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Trish bo what did you use to lighten, mono, hq or something else?
    kpangor's Avatar
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2
    Full Member
     
    #13

    Aug 23, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by no1brownsugar
    kpangor, would you say it would lighten dark kness and elbows? i've been looking for something that would do that. I too can't wear shorts and skirts 1. becasue of that and 2. becasue of dark scar marks etc. keep us informed :)
    The best advice I can tell u ,is too use skin lightening cleansers only on those area at night time. Because with creams its might take a while and you might not even achieve the results you want, trust me I've been on bleaching products for years loooooool

    And by the way labella my arms are getting darker at this moment looooooooool is tha a sign of burn or it's the dead skin cells? And I also see little clear spots of lighter skin. So.. can I get an answer?lol I've really been on it lets say 4 maybe a week
    no1brownsugar's Avatar
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4
    Junior Member
     
    #14

    Aug 23, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor
    the best advice i can tell u ,is too use skin lightening cleansers only on those area at night time. because with creams its might take a while and u might not even achieve the results u want, trust me ive been on bleaching products for years loooooool
    What do you mean by skin lightening cleansers? Sorry, I must be boring you. For the problem of your arms getting darker, make sure you body brush - it gets rid of the dead skin cells and increase blood flow. Hope that helps :)
    labella's Avatar
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4
    New Member
     
    #15

    Aug 23, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor
    and by the way labella my arms are getting darker at this moment looooooooool is tha a sign of burn or its the dead skin cells? and i also see little clear spots of lighter skin. so.. can i get an answer?lol ive really been on it lets say 4 maybe a week
    That happened me too! I had little pin spots of light skin peaking through darker skin.. lol! Not sure if the dark skin is dead or burned but it goes away. The lighter spots will get bigger and it will look a little odd then all the darkness will go away. But it took my skin 3 weeks. Where are your dark spots? On your body or your face? If you are getting lighter skin on your body in a week that is really, really good!

    I tanned on vaction so now I have those little spots again, but not much of a contrast because I didn't tan as dark as I was before. And my body is re-lightening faster the second time around than the first.

    So be patient. Exfiloliate, exfoliate, exfoliate.
    kpangor's Avatar
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2
    Full Member
     
    #16

    Aug 23, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by no1brownsugar
    what do you mean by skin lightening cleansers? sorry, i must be boring you. for the problem of your arms getting darker, make sure you body brush - it gets rid of the dead skin cells and increase blood flow. hope that helps :)
    You know those liquid lotion [i don't mean body milk]tha you have to apply with a cotton ball? ok I tell you more. I use to use a african lotion [again not body milk] called ''eclatin'' omg! That's so strong its for area like hands ,knees,elbows,and feet. It definitely gets the job done.its recommended to use it 3 times a week. If you want to ask me more questions no problemmmmmmm llol... and hmm body brush very good idea

    [QUOTE=labella]That happened me too! I had little pin spots of light skin peaking through darker skin.. lol! Not sure if the dark skin is dead or burned but it goes away. The lighter spots will get bigger and it will look a little odd then all the darkness will go away. But it took my skin 3 weeks. Where are your dark spots? On your body or your face? If you are getting lighter skin on your body in a week that is really, really good!

    I tanned on vaction so now I have those little spots again, but not much of a contrast because I didn't tan as dark as I was before. And my body is re-lightening faster the second time around than the first.

    So be patient. Exfiloliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. The spots are on my forearms lol yeah am lightenin fast too which is good. And you know what u're so so right because my forearms are tan too and I think because is getting rid of it that's why. But yeah I still keep you updated and I exfoliate also
    Pixie92's Avatar
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #17

    Aug 23, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Health News of Tuesday, 5 September 2006 << I read this and it says that bio claire is made in africa and has high amounts of hydroquinone in it and they lable it incorrectly so more people will buy it.. :O OMFG I'm so scared right now I've been getting good results but I think I'm going to throw it away because I'm not trying to get skin cancer.:( I guess I'll have to find some other way to remove a suntan *sigh* Anyone know a QUICK way to remove suntan PLEASE HELP ME!!
    trishiboo08's Avatar
    trishiboo08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #18

    Aug 23, 2008, 09:58 PM
    How did you loose the stretch maRKS MINE SEEMS PERMANENT

    Bio Claire Is Very Good But Had A Tendency To Give Red Pimples All Over Body

    For Suntan Use Neoprosone Gel It Worksssss.
    lighterrr's Avatar
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member
     
    #19

    Aug 24, 2008, 12:43 AM
    Bio clair contains HQ, long term usage and their side effects scare me
    PunkChic's Avatar
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51
    Senior Member
     
    #20

    Aug 24, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie92
    Health News of Tuesday, 5 September 2006 << i read this and it says that bio claire is made in africa and has high amounts of hydroquinone in it and they lable it incorrectly so more people will buy it ..:O OMFG im so scared right now i've been getting good results but i think im going to throw it away because im not trying to get skin cancer.:( i guess i'll have to find some other way to remove a suntan *sigh* Anyone know a QUICK way to remove suntan PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    From reading that article, I've seen this was written in 2006 which was a while ago. So maybe Bio Clair took out the hydroquinone and have now labeled it saying it contains no hydroquinone.

    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor
    punkchic ... what was ur complexion like b4 using bc?
    I have olive complexion but have a few darker patches on my face due to sun damage. The areas have lightened now. My face looks much even.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search


Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...


View more questions Search