Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishgirl18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 10:28 AM
    I just got a etching, that have paris etching society in the upper right hand corner,
    I just picked up a picture at the local thrift shop, it has paris etching society in the upper right hand corner. In the lower left corner there is a circle that has the letters, szl to the left of this circle is a number 7. to the right is 2 words written in pencil I can't make it out but this is what the letters look like, des reuiyiliais to the far right is a name, also in pencil, this is what that looks like , triarrer I probably have these words way wrong, the picture looks hand colored, it is a scene of a small pond, with trees that have lost their leaves , a lot of brown some green and a blue sky that is reflected in the water. Any current info would be great, thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

Paris Etching society [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ething by artist Henri Jourdain "Cottage in the forest" I would like information on the artist.

Paris etching society [ 1 Answers ]

I have etching by F.ROTH titled CANAL DE L' YONNE . With nyc paris etching society in right hand top and a #2 and szp in circle in left bottom it is dated 1920 . I would like to know about the artist , also what the etching would be worth

Paris etching society [ 1 Answers ]

Im searching for info on two etchings one by Paul Granville titled The Banks of Eure an d The Beauce near Orleans by Martinet

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.