Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hales9691 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 07:10 PM
    Help with old anime film!!
    After reading about all these old anime films from the 80's and 90's, I've decided to ask anyone if they know anything about this one.

I remember watching this old anime with vague desciptions. All I can remember is that it's about a boy named (I think) Michael who was a bit awkward and played what had to be the clarinet (for a hint the class played a song and Michael struggled hard not to sneeze while playing, which failed, startling his music teacher).

He had this crush on a girl in his music class named Lauren who must've had reddish blonde hair. And all I can say about the rest of the movie is that Michael keeps having either dreams or enters some fantasy world after finding "Lauren" inside a rose or some sort of flower, and at the near end of the film "Laruen" disappears and poor Michael is left with the same flower Lauren came out of...

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Because is so PLEEEAZZE let me know! It's been driving me crazy for many years!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 07:38 PM

A Journey Through Fairyland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime film title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I am trying to recall an anime I watched in the late 80's and would love to track down and was hoping someone could help me find the title with the little I remember. What I vaguely remember is that there was this orphan boy whose father build a robot that he and few friends would...

Old anime space film [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find out the name of an anime or manga I saw when I was young.I saw it during the 90's.I think at the start of the film a planet got destroyed by earthquakes.There was humanoid character who could glide or fly and had handdguns on his waist.At one point the characters were...

Finding the name of an anime film I saw [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like some help in finding out the name of an anime film I saw on Channel 4 in the UK, in the late 80's early 90's. I used to have them on VHS but when I switched to DVD I got rid of them all, All I know is that is was shown around the same time as Channel 4 (UK) showed the anime...

Name a old anime film for me [ 1 Answers ]

I need help get a name of a old anime film that was made around 1989 to 1997 It starts in a snow field with a boy and his mother and a cyborg shoots the kids mother the kid is about 4 or 5 the cyborge hunts humans for sport anyway it cuts to where the kid is about 9 - 14 and he is trying to...

Find out name of old Anime film. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs)back in the late 80's early 90's(the film may have been produced before this, don't know). I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot and the vhs was entitled Once Upon a Time (but this was not...

View more questions Search