Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JenniferOAdams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Motion for order setting aside default / vacating default judgement eviction
    My landlord won a unlawful detainer against me and he now would like to motion to the court to set aside default / vacating default judgement. We worked things out and wants to stop the lock out and allow me to stay.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2010, 09:22 AM

He does not have to enforce the order. He can file a motion with the courts to vacate the order.

Umm what lockout? A lockout is not legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitation on vacating a default judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I recently found out, by requesting a copy of my credit report, that a default judgement was entered against me in June of 2008. I never received the amended summons with notice that the plaintiff's attorney's service processor claimed he nailed and mailed. I want to have the judgement vacated. ...

Vacating default judgement [ 7 Answers ]

In aug/08 I rec'd an Income execution order based on a default judgement obtained against me in jan/06, I was never served regarding this matter I surely would have answered, anyway I began paying the sheriffs office voluntarily to avoid a garnishment, wich in my case I would be moved to the top of...

Vacating a default Judgement [ 21 Answers ]

First off, I reside in NEw York State. Last week my bank card was rejected at a restaurant even though I had ample funds available. I went home and called the bank and they informed me that a Hold was placed on my account for $1800. They gave me a law firm's number and told me there was nothing...

Vacating a Default Judgement on Large Sudent Loan Prommisory Note [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, First I would like to say thank you for your many post of which I have read. My friends situation A Judgment by default was filed against my friend in Philadelphia. She received mail of the case and did not respond, thus a default judgement was issued. The notice of service states...

View more questions Search