Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicoled Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 07:23 PM
    Can I sell the land I'm buying from bond for deed to pay the remainder off
    Im wanting to sell the land Im paying on in a bond for deed, can I sell it and use the remainder to pay it off. In the contract it states that "that no sale, transfer,assignment or pledge of this contract shall be binding on the sellers,nor shall it be of any validity or force, unless sale, transfer, assignment or pledge is made on the original copy of this agreement in the hands of sellers." I don't know if that clause will stop me or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to sell two houses on the same land. [ 4 Answers ]

I have two houses on my land and everything is paid for. I'm now trying to sell it and had an offer and the buyer's FHA loan was approved. Then their bank found out it was for two houses and they wouldn't follow through. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do that would make it okay...

Sell land? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I own two acres of land in North Central Florida. Considering the appalling state of the economy which only promises to get worse, do you think it would be wise to sell this land ASAP before its worth seriously depreciates?

Should we sell the land NOW? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I own two undeveloped acres of land in North Central Florida. In light of the current economic meltdown, we were wondering if we should sell the land NOW, before it's worth becomes almost nil.

Do I pay sell my stock, pay off my mortgage or credit card debt? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here are my dilemmas. I own a two family home worth $925,000. I have $95K and five years left on this mortgage. This home gives me about $1,200 in income AFTER expenses are paid each month. I don't live in this home. I have $135K in a 401K and approximately $135K in stock. I have...

Early termination of lease, roommate refuses to pay remainder of rent on her own [ 2 Answers ]

I was renting a townhouse with a 12-month lease with a roommate in PA. 9 months into this lease, I needed to relocate due to a job move. I informed my roommate as well as gave a 30 day written notice to my landlord. The request was for my name to be removed from the lease after 30 days. It was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.