Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heart200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 06:36 PM
    If she mad at me why am I still on her Facebook?
    Hmm. OK it's the women that I work with we have be kind of giving each other the eye.I find her stareing at me a lot when she walk pass where I'm standing. She even stares at me when she see me and she's talking to other people at work. When were alone we talk and she very shy.. but when other people come around she gives me the cold shoulder.. and two weeks ago I was her and I just said hi and she cut me off and said, that she has to go.. and she has a meeting.. I just said hi.. the thing is she can stand and talk to and with other people at work but me... So I told her to just go... and its been to weeks and I'm still on her Facebook . And she want say hi
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Aug 29, 2010, 08:39 PM

Perhaps if you're walking past her smile and nod out of gentlemanly courteousy, but don't acknowledge her unless she says something to you first.

Delete her off your Facebook, why wait for her to do it?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2010, 07:22 AM

You need to quit pursuing her altogether. You will have to speak to her at work, but that should be the extent of your relationship with her.

If she treats you differently when people are around, then she isn't worth the effort... she's a fake!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 09:08 AM

If your not happy with the way she treats you then leave her alone. It really is that simple.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 30, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Really? Is this really even a question... perhaps she has more pressing things to do with her time besides remember to delete you off her Facebook... and like the others have said.. if you don't like the way she is treating you then leave her alone... matter of fact if she wants to talk to you then she will... stop trying to be so friendly and keep it professional...
    redrumx3 Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Aug 30, 2010, 11:23 AM

Facebook does not determine a real friendship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Be Mad? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I'm really confused. I met this guy who claimed he was 15 and we hit it off (im 16 and a bi male). We lasted about 4 days until he told me he was a girl (he sounded like one but claimed it was just his voice). She told he that she was a girl and that she was actually 14. We were really close and...

Should I be mad at HIM? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello All. I hope I am not wasting your time, but this situation is just eating at me and I would like to gather some opinions. I have been out of an extremely bad relationship for about 2 months now(was in it about 7 years). I am very happy and proud of myself. I started dating about a...

Am I going mad? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have completely convinced myself that I am pregnant, however I have had 4 negative tests. I know they can take a while to show but I am going mad in the mean time and could be putting my life on hold for nothing. I came off the pill and then went back on it for a short while and came...

Mad and used [ 3 Answers ]

I got married 5 years ago to a Jordanian everything was going fine, finally in August he got his citizenship, I went to Florida to visit my parents, I called his cellphone to check on him he never returned my calls, finally on Saturday before I was going to fly back to New Jersey he called telling...

View more questions Search