Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naylor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Beach furnaces
    I have a beach furnace,pilot lit went out followed instr on how to re lite but won't lit up what may the problem be ? Help
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2010, 01:48 PM

It may have a bad thermocoupling, I'm not familiar with that furnace. Good luck
    naylor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 01:56 PM

Where is it located and what does it luk like?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2010, 02:51 PM

It should stick out into the flame of the pilot light. It has a small copper tube that goes to the gas valve. Good luck
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2010, 06:27 PM

Never heard of a beach furnace,does it have a model number,, anything you might tell us could help us to help you
    CaNaDaAnGeL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 04:25 PM
    I have a beach furnace and I have also had issues relighting it. I find that it is the ignitor to be the issue. Maybe check to see if yours is stricking properly... Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnaces [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to install a white rodgers 90-113 fan control center on a Lennox GS18 furnace to add a/c. Im just a little confused on the wiring do I need 2 relays or can I just use the one it came with to control the low and high speeds on the blower?

Beach of contract [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a bed from a person whose house in short sale. I paid the money in cash and she wrote a contract and signed it that she has sold me the bed and I will pick it up within one week. I went to her house three days after the contact (before the end of the one week contract) and she told me...

At the beach [ 8 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to have my dog on a 16ft. Retarctable leash at the beach, should I have him on a standard leash? I like the retractable because it gives him more freedom, and he doesn't pay attention to or bother the people around us.

Beach Genie [ 1 Answers ]

A man was walking along a Florida beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie. The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp. This is the fourth time this month, and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three......

View more questions Search