Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 07:21 PM
    How to adjust brake light sensitvity at brake pedal -Dodge ram 2002
    Hi. My brake lights come on sometimes after I have left vehicle. I can force them off by pulling up on brake pedal or wedging something behind pedal. It kills my batteries when it goes un-noticed. Is this an adjustment? Or do I need to replace the brake switch?
    I have looked (awkward to get at) and can't see any nut or sleeve, but I 'm not sure what it looks like.
    Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2010, 07:24 PM

Your problem may be similar to what happens on Hondas--check it out:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2408511

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Lights Won't Work. [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone help me, I have a 96 Dodge 1500. The brake lights stopped working and now the ABS and brake lights on the dash won't go off, any suggestions? Thanks.

96 dodge ram 1500 brake light problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.2 v8 and the brake light fuse keeps blowing. I have replaced the brake pedal switch and removed all the bulbls, but whenever I push the brake pedal down it blows. Does anyone have any ideas??

I have a 93 caravan 3.3l and the abs and brake lights are on and the brake pedal stif [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 dodge caravan 3.3l with 113k and the brake and abs lights are on and the pedal is stiff. I just finished a brake job on it and the lights are still on and pedal is still stiff. How do I fix this problem

1996 dodge ram abs brake light is always on even though the park brake is off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1996 dodge ram 1500 and ABS brake light won't shut off even though the park brake isn't engaged could that be the ABS sensor need to be changed ?

View more questions Search