Ask
    trinisuggah Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Reg periog 6/29/10 and on 7/25 and 8/19 no blood flow with period
    Reg periog 6/29/10 and on 7/25 and 8/19 no blood flow with period
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 02:19 PM

You've got me confused - you are saying you got your period but there was no blood flow? It sounds to me like you didn't actually have a period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Light period followed by heavy flow of brown blood [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everyone -- I'm an Ask Me Help Desk novice looking for a few answers and a little reassurance. I just experienced a relatively light period capped by a fairly heavy day-long flow of brown blood with a distinctive odor. I'm in my mid-30s, not pregnant, and I don't have any STDs. Should...

Lmp 6/29/10 on 7/25/10 very light and no blood flow next was on 8/19/10 same thing [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me am I pregnant I have breast tenderness.frequently urinating very tired but no pain at all.. Im reg 28 cycle 7 day and a heavy bleeder but now no blood flow what is going on please help me thank you TRINISUGGAH

Bad blood flow [ 11 Answers ]

I've been turning blue, literally. My arms, feet, and lips have been turning blue. Im already going to the doctor, but I would like to know Of there is any eastern medicine that I could take that would help blood Flow?

View more questions Search