Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katy32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 07:12 AM
    Miscarriage
    I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks on 1st November this year, during my labour I passed several large blood clots. About seven hours after delivering both the baby and placenta I passed another blood clot about the size of a dinner plate. I woke in the early hours of this morning with a sharp sabbing pain in my lower left side, the same pain I had before I went into labour I am now passing blood clots about the size of an egg about every hour along with a gush of blood, what could be causing this stabbing pain? As it is only on my left side and what is causing the bllod clots?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 24, 2006, 07:22 AM
    You need to get to the hospital. I do not know exactly what is causing this, but it is important that you get it taken care of right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I did a blood test and I was pregnant ,percentage 136 (this test to confirm that I'm pregnant) then I did the test again after 4 days and it was 118! It is should go up not down.. I did a home pregnancy test 4 times already and it shows very thin light in the pregnant box... Does that...

Miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I missed carried about 2 to 3 weeks ago and my stomach and breasts are still swollen I can't fit into hardly any of my clothes. How long does it take to go somewhat back to normal? I was only 6 weeks but it was my second pregnancy I have a 14 year old.

After Miscarriage Question... [ 1 Answers ]

TIA for any information! I was 8 weeks pg, and lost the baby 2 weeks ago today. I bled for about 3 days and stopped for about 4. I then started bleeding again for a day at the most, and stopped again. I have now started bleeding again. Throughout all of this, I have been having horrible...

Miscarriage [ 12 Answers ]

Why is miscarriage not considered by many work places or people to be a process of mourning and is bereavement. Some manager at my work told me it does not fall under bereavement because the baby was not alive outside the body.

Miscarriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my period on October 23rd and I had it about 6-7 days.Then the last few days when I would go to the bathroom and wipe there would be a brownish red substance on the toilet paper. Then tonight I went to the bathroom my period came back plus the was a blood clot about the size of a quarter....

View more questions Search