Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottg2711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Acrylic tubs vs fiberglass tubs
    Acrylic tubs vs fiberglass tubs - which is better & why?

Check out some similar questions!

The tubs drain and the toilets bubble when the tubs drain. Now the toilets drain slow [ 3 Answers ]

I snaked the tub at the overflow, the tub drains but he toilet bubbles and drains very slowly when flushed. What should I look for?

Moen tubs [ 2 Answers ]

What can I do to get the cartidge out of a moen tub, we tried the puller and it is not working, my neighbor tried to change the cartridge and slammed it down in there and now it is stuck and I can't get it out.

Cracking on acrylic tubs [ 7 Answers ]

A question was asked re 12 inch long cracking in the floor of acrylic tub see question link below : https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbing/acrylic-tub-33480.html I recently bought and installed an acrylic tub during an overall upgrade of my bathroom Unfortuneately a week after...

Hot tubs [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what could be wrong on a hot tub when the ground breaker will not stay on? We know the breaker itself is not broke, but we don't know what we need to do, can you help?

Custom Tile Tubs [ 1 Answers ]

Cust-tub New Member Join Date: Oct 2006 Posts: 0 Custom Tile Tub -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Speedball,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.