Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 09:13 AM
    Bleached blonde back to light brown
    I'm 54 and I bleached my hair and now would like to go back to light brown, How can I do this myself?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 08:21 AM

You've got to be very careful, as bleached hair is usually porous and you will absorp the color differently in the damaged areas and not get the affect you want.

Why not visit a salon and have them evaluate the condition of your hair first?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye over bleached blonde hair back to dark brown and it not fade [ 11 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted blonde highlights. My wife used Loreal Color Rays bleach blonde kit. And put in a lot of streaks. My natural color hair is dark brown. Of course you can imagine how it turned out. The streaks turned out yellowy orange and looked horrible. I waited a week...

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

How do I get my bleached hair back to light brown? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my bleached hair back to light brown?

View more questions Search