Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minenaftausa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 03:53 PM
    Bypass oil filter
    Hi,

I would like to install Franz Bypass Oil Filter on my new Toyota Tacoma (2010) and would like to know what is the best place to top the "intake" and "return" hose.

I will be doing it by myself but want to looks very professional. Is there any plug on engine block for "intake" ? How about "return" ?

One more thing , the original full flow filter stays as it is.

Thank you for your time and advice,

Best Regards ,

JSZ

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator filter bypass [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the suggestion of replacing the filter with one mounted behink the refrigerator. The Frigidaire model which I have has a filter at the top right of the compartment which slides in and snaps into place. It is the "PureSource2" filter. Installing the filter opens the valves which permit...

Bypass water filter frigidaire [ 0 Answers ]

My filter housing is cracked and leaks om my side by side frigidaire The unit is located on the top of the food compartment round cylinder adout 6-7 inches long i would like to bypass the filter there is in and out hoses with a easy slide on attachments . If i get a bypass do i need to replace...

Refrigerator water filter bypass plug [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the filter bypass plug located in a Kenmore refrigerator? Is it already in the appliance or a separate accessory? How do you get it to work? Thanks

Refrigerator filter bypass [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire refrigerator with the "Pure Source 2" water filter. With just two users, it seems to plug up about every 1-2 months. Is there a bypass available that I can use to replace the filter? The changout is easy, but at over $30 each, I'm getting expensive water.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.