Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martin0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 01:41 PM
    My 93 honda civic hatchback won't start if I push it and put it on 3rd gear it will run
    I replace the starter and still the same thing .
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 03:16 PM

Install a new battery and it should start right up.
    martin0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 08:12 PM

But the battery works the lights and interior lights turn on ac works when I twist the key and push cluth to start the car it won't make a sound but the gas and everything else works . I replaced the started and still the same .
    If I pushed the car and put it on 3rd gear it'll start and will run normal . But when I turn it off it won't start on neutral.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 08:33 PM

Check/replace the neutral safety switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 honda civic ex won't start unless run battery direcly to fuel pump [ 1 Answers ]

93 honda civic ex won't start unless run battery direcly to fuel pump and ground to a relay

My jeep turns over but won't start. It will run when I put starting fluid but won't run [ 2 Answers ]

My Jeep will will turn over but won't start. I changed the "O" ring in the injectors cause I heard that might be a problem, still nothing. It will start when I spray starting fluid but will only run until it burns through the fluid.

92 honda civic won't start until key is in run for 15-20 minutes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a 92 honda civic EX. I have a problem with the car not starting for 15 to 20 minutes once I turn the car to start. The check engine light is on then once it goes out it I hear a sound as if the fuel pump kicks on and a noise coming from under the dash area then it will beable to start....

94 Honda Civic DX Hatchback won't start [ 7 Answers ]

Ive read through these forums for the last couple weeks and seem to still have a problem getting my Civic to start. I really want to try to fix this on my own but I seem to have found myself at the end of the line. Any advice would be of great appreciation. My problem started when I was driving...

View more questions Search