Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jocephus1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 11:05 AM
    Find movies by description
    Movie from the early to mid 1970's. Homely country girl figures out that if she has sex with a boy then he and his friends will pay attention to her. Her character's name is in the title, I think, and it's something like Billie Jean. Does anybody know the name of the movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 11:12 AM

Buster and Billie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by description [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from 90's. I'm thinking it was either a hallmark or disney movie. In the story these white kids somehow become connected to an older handicapped black guy. It seems like they were pushing him in wheel barrow at some point . Know one of the teen actors was...

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a period piece movie where there's a gazebo or summer house in a lake and the house has steps into the lake and when the lake is frosen in the winter they can walk to this building. It seems like there's an affair of some kind involving a nanny or sister?

Find movies by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, possibly made for TV. It starts with two women, one a TV excetive and the other a strugling secertary. One cut the other off on the highway going to work starting a series of life changing events ( the seceretary late for work ended up getting fired) The day ends with the...

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

This mother think her son is evil so she stage his kidnapping. The son can perdict things and draw it on the wall of the house the kidnapper are holding him in

View more questions Search