Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConsulDougall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 04:47 AM
    Does anyone have the list of countries that have an extradition treaty with Malta?
    Does anyone have the list of countries that have an extradition treaty with Malta?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 09:04 AM
    US and Canada - I cannot find a recent, complete list other than these two Countries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there extradition treaty between philippines and uae? [ 7 Answers ]

Want to know if it's possible to extradite a person from uae back to philippines who is suspected to a crime?

How to find list of countries to emigrate to if a convicted felon [ 6 Answers ]

What resources are there for a convicted felon in the United States to emigrate to another country (ie, Malaysia or Canada.) I'm interested in which countries will allow the immigration of a convicted felon currently finishing his time. Thank you.

Countries with extradtion treaty with philippines [ 1 Answers ]

Can individual who has a pending case in his own country can be extradite back , knowing that country has no treaty to that second country?

List of the non-secular countries [ 2 Answers ]

Declared religious states

Need a text list of countries [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh I figured this would be an easy find but I'm having no luck. I need a simple text list of countries that I can use to populate options for a drop down menu. I'm finding some but they've got extra stuff with them. The closest I've been able to find is this one... but I don't want the codes...

View more questions Search