Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beecher1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Who is landscape painter howard kimble
    I have a large oil painting by Howard Kimble. I hae been trying to find info on him for a year. All I can find are 2 more paintings by for sale on eBay. HELP!

Check out some similar questions!

A future howard stern [ 4 Answers ]

My son keeps saying things when he gets mad to shock people. He is a sweet loving little boy who just gets so mad. He is in a daycare situation and has been labeled a "troubled" child from early on by some overbearing teachers there. If you were to meet him you would never know this. He loves...

Wylla Marie Howard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a friend that I lost contact with. Her name is Wylla Marie Howard. Her birthday is June 29 1984. She was born in Mount Vernon Washington. The last address that I have for her is in Springfield Oregon. If you know her and know how I can get in touch with her please let me know. ...

What's the Matter with Howard Dean and the DNC? [ 13 Answers ]

Is this true democracy at its best or worse? What's the matter with Howard Dean trying to shut mega-millions of Hillary's supporters (which I am still one) out of the Denver convention as per the reports? And why is the Obama campaign trying to UNSEAT Hillary's delegates to give them to Obama? ...

Howard, Rudd? [ 1 Answers ]

So, perthians, sand gropers, banana benders, and the rest of my fellow australians, and any others who have an opinion What do you think? Labor or liberal? Howard or rudd? Is a union heavy labor party something to worry about? Has peter garret lost his passion? Do you think we should take the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.