Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TazzD Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 06:29 PM
    Did really bad in my GCSE A'level (As) this year! I need to retake. But I need to kI
    I did really bad in my GCSE A'level (As) this year! I need to retake. But I need to know how this is going to effect my University admission!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2010, 10:37 PM
    Honestly, with the current squeeze on University places, you might be better off looking at an alternative route.

What subject are you interested in studying ?

Sep 13, 2010, 06:48 PM

At the moment I'm studying Physics, Chemistry and Maths!
    I'd like to do Automobile Engineering or Designing.

Sep 13, 2010, 06:50 PM

But yes I'm able to do Engineering I'd probably try out for designing as well!

Sep 13, 2010, 06:51 PM
    But yes I'm able to do Engineering, I'd probably try out for Designing as well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a 4 year dating difference bad for an 12 year old [ 4 Answers ]

I am 11 turning 12 very soon and a just turned 16 year old likes me and likes me to... pretty soon we will be dating... if he tries to pull anything mor then holding handds and kissing then thts going to be the end of it... to me I don't think age matters and I'm not even aloud 2 date but I need to...

Gcse maths [ 5 Answers ]

hey I'm in year ten and I'm doing higher maths well I'm really stuck with this maths problem I get to a certain point and then don't really understand what to do a rectangle with sides 2x -1 and 3x-1 the length of the diagonal is the square root of 5

3day Period, 2negative pregnancy tests, so when do I retake test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Ive been searching these help sites all week and think maybe I should leave a post for some advice. I had unprotected sex with my long term boyfriend for a good 11days. Which I have never ever done before. After worrying and assuming I would fall pregnant.. I came on my period on...

View more questions Search