Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonnief Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Paranormal - finding coins - good or bad
    Three days in a row I have found a quarter in three very separate sections of a cemetery I walk in. is this good or bad?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 05:52 PM

If one believes such things, bad luck comes in three's
    Also any odd number happening is considered bad luck.
    So finding two or four would be lucky, finding one or three would be bad luck

*** I don't personally believe any of that, but that is what I have read
    bonnief Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 05:54 PM

I need help. I have found a quarter three nights in a row in very different sections of a cemetery I walk in. How do I know if it's a good entity or a bad one and what do I do with the quarters?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 06:16 PM

If you do not find a fourth, I would return them to the sacred ground of a cemetery. Extra measure, put salt around them when you leave them sightly buried under the ground
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 12:32 AM
    Hi, bonnief!

Probably doesn't mean anything concerning you. Don't really know, though...

However, please consider that someone might have left them in certain places because of something that they believe. So, you ought to consider returning them to where you found them, if that might be the case that they were placed there for a particular reason.

Just a thought for you...

Thanks!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 09:06 AM

There’s a song Pennies From Heaven….. If you believe this to be lucky then it will be. If not it won’t. It’s all to do with what You believe not someone else.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 08:59 PM
    I don't think I'd be too concerned.

But I'd put them back,

And I don't usually take walks in grave yards.

Any reason you do? Just my curiosity.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 09:58 PM

Why would you try to label it either good or bad. Why ask us? Only you can answer that question for yourself.

I am also curious about the cemetery walks. Are you looking for some type of encounter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding a good car for a good deal [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my Fiancé are going to buy a car very soon, and neither one of us know what type of car to get, because we don't know anything about cars. What we want in a car: -sedan (small, but not too small, as in 4 door.. ) -good mpg -looks good (not sporty, but not weird either) -won't fall...

From a bad reltionship to a good but that turned bad to! [ 27 Answers ]

Hi People, I am a newbie here, I will have to start from the beginning I was going through a bad relationship a few years ago, I was going through domestic violence etc etc. After I gave birth to my daughter I then decided that I didn't want her around violence and arguments everyday so I told...

Finding a bad phone jack [ 3 Answers ]

All my pnoe jaccks have no dail tone.I have about ten in the house ,I did to know how I would find out which one is bad,I believe this line is what is referred to as a piggy back since I have just one line for all jacks.I have allreay checked the nic box and there is a dail tone there just not...

Finding good renters [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I have a home that I recently put up for rent. I have never rented out property before. Does any one have any suggestion or advise in finding good renters? I posted it on a classified section at my work and put signs in the yard. I also put ensentives that IF the rent is paid on...

I really need help finding a song really bad... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I really need help finding a song But I don't no who sings it but it's a pretty gay song but its funny Some of the lyrics are like this... > She had a boy friend who looked like a girl friend> And so on that's pretty much all I no So if you can please help me find out how to...

View more questions Search