Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyn_z3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Cosmetic surgery
    LOST IDENTITY: For 21/2 years I've been trying to accept the cosmetic surgery I had done (lower fl, chin implant, eyelids). I 'm shocked when I catch my reflection in the mirror while shopping or at the gym. Immediately following the surgery I expressed my concern about my large cheek bones and chin. My PS said they were fine. I'd consulted with four plastic surgeons who thought either a small chin implant or none would do. The PS who did my surgery said he would make the decision during surgery and used a LARGE implant (1 cm projection). I could hardly believe it! When I asked about changing to a smaller implant he said that it would probably become crooked. My right cheekbone has an indentation beside it which results in a harsh appearance. At age 50 I loved the way I looked. By age 56 I was looking to erase a few years. Now, I need to find an excellent PS who has a good sense of artistry and does revisions. Baltimore and Philadelphia are easy for me to get to. Can anyone suggest a doctor?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 29, 2010, 07:05 PM
    If those cities do not offer a Dr. that does corrective work you'll have to figure out a way to get to one that is not in your area, you have to get this done RIGHT!! Please don't make another mistake because the right Dr. is not within reach.
    lyn_z3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2010, 07:12 AM

Thanks for the concern,Nikkicute. I thought I had the right doctor to begin with. Knowing who is good & will help to make the best decision seems difficult. Certainly hearing from someone's personal experience would be helpful. Someone in driving distance would be my first preference, but you do make an excellent point. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cosmetic surgery [ 3 Answers ]

A give me a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery

Cosmetic Surgery thesis statement on Risks and benefits of Cosmetic Surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery, I will be during my essay on Risks and benefits. What are your thoughts?

Cosmetic surgery essay [ 0 Answers ]

What are some good web site to use I have to do an essay on cosmeic surgery

Cosmetic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

What do you think about such procedures? Are people who choose these measures for purely cosmetic reasons superficial and obsessed with looks? Are there some cases in which plastic surgery is justifiable and others in which it is not?

View more questions Search