Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 01:46 PM
    I have downloaded an image file from the internet, but I am unable to extract it.
    I have downloaded an image file from the internet, but I am unable to extract it.it has 16 parts.after 99% extraction it gives these 2 errors.
    Crc failed in rar 1.iso.this file is corrupt
    Rar 16.unexpected end of archive
    I have downloaded part 16 and 1 again and again.but the result is the same.it is a very important file for me.what should I do?any possible way to extract it?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 01:57 PM

You don't have all of what you need. What iso is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Image Search (Very first question to the site) [ 6 Answers ]

Here is my very first question to this site. Let's see if it works... Imagine a logo (car, company, brand, etc... ) that is really easy for you to draw but don't have any informations about. Is it possible to find the origins and relations of this logo just using internet search engines? ...

Deleting Downloaded PLT File from Local System [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to delete downloaded plt format file from local system with java file delete code. But it is not deleting the file and no error is thrown as well. Is there any solution anybody knows?

Can't remove a program downloaded from the internet [ 5 Answers ]

I downloaded a program called Speedbit Accelerator from the internet. It keeps making itself my default search engine and is messing up my tabbed browsing. I removed it through the control panel but it won't go away. Any help?

View more questions Search