Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millaresj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 03:32 PM
    Why my water bill is ten times higher than before?
    I need help with my water bill:
    I own a six family building in Jersey City, NJ. My eight previous billings average was $474.85 per bill.
    My last three bill were: $2,705.42, $2,445.42 and the last one $4,582.58. All these increased started after they installed new pipes (connected to each home) in my street and . I have brought two plumbers ,they can't fine any internal leak. The water company is no help, nevertheless, this coming Tuesday they agreed to install a new water meter, and test the old one. Tomorrow in the afternoon, another plumber is going to try to see what is the problem.
    Please, I need help!
    Jose Millares

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1934 a ten dollar bill serial number starting with a ending with b. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1934 a ten dollar bill serial number starting with a ending with b green seal any value?

Water pressure from a well higher at night [ 0 Answers ]

Our water is supplied from a private well. Why does the pressure increase at night and decrease during the day. It is not so noticeable in our house but very noticeable when watering the lawn.

Ten Dollar Bill 1934 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ten dollar bill 1934 number starts with a B ends with A. Silver payable do it have any worth other than $10?

I am a father of a ten (10) years old. His mother fell on hard times in Jan. Of 2009. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a father of a ten (10) years old. His mother fell on hard times in Jan. of 2009. I bailed her out jail in the same month and I have had my son every since. She has since moved out of state with no contact. She has also claimed him on her taxes this year with no right to since I've had him...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.