Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffandkellie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 10:24 AM
    What are the PA laws about starting a church?
    A group of us are in the beginnings of starting a new church. We do not have a lot of money and are doing must stuff ourselves. I need to know what are the state laws about starting a church, what forms I need to fill out and how to setup tax information.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 12:17 PM

How to start and run a local church: Quickly start and name a new church; Find a meeting place for services.

Explore this site. It covers a lot of the basics and helps you find the information you need to find.
    cazort Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    How to start and run a local church: Quickly start and name a new church; Find a meeting place for services.

Explore this site. It covers a lot of the basics and helps you find the information you need to find.
    This is a generic page, with a global orientation. I am exploring it and having a tough time finding anything on this site specific to the state of PA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International marriage and divorce laws in regard to american laws [ 3 Answers ]

Dateline: U.S. resident from panama in national guard gets stationed in panama and gets married U.S. resident comes back from panama (without wife cause she does not want to leave her country) U.S. resident becomes a naturalized citizen of U. S. Naturalized U. S. citizen gets american...

Not a member of a church but want to be married in church [ 8 Answers ]

Neither my fiancé or myself are members of a church, however we want to be married in a church. We live in Whitehall, PA and are wondering if anyone knows of a church that would marry us without having to join.

Probation laws and church [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if some one who is on probation can teach bible class in church with other known felons.

View more questions Search