Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midwestman76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Dual citizenship
    Hello
    My name is Robert and I'm a legal permanent resident here in the United States, Came here with my parents when I was 4yrs of age. I do run into problems occasionally and was wondering, If I become a US citizen can I still retain my British Citizenship?:confused:
    PoliticallyCorrect Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 honda civic duel point infection [ 16 Answers ]

My son dropped his car in my driveway about a month ago. He had just had the fuel tank replaced but was also having problem keeping the car running and it would stall at traffic lights. He asks them to check it out. They said they would have to change the tank first before the engine could be...

Duel citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a french national and living in france but I want to migrate to usa and want to understand how can I live permanantly in usa with usa citizenship whether I can change my present nationality with usa citizenship or I can live in usa withmy own one. Thanks

1990 Honda Civic Duel Point Fuel Injection [ 6 Answers ]

Before I get into doing a leak down test and changing the head gasket our there other things that can be checked first. Main relay re-soldered The condition remained the same. Car starts every time revs 1500rpms or more. If I press the pedal in long strokes the engine will hesitate and die, but...

Duel Status anyway but SST refund [ 10 Answers ]

I already filed 2005 tax return as a duel status. I got already refund what I filed. After that, I claimed my SST/Med for a partial year. My employer already deducted its tax during my F-1 period. I got it denied because it appeared 1040. I explained my status as a duel on the phone, but...

View more questions Search