Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanigirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:22 AM
    Why do some men keep an item of yours, usually expensive or nice, when you break up?
    Keeping a guitar regardless of you trying to collect it.

Loaned a guy a surfboard, precious, he won't give it back. He acts as if he earned it.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2010, 05:17 AM

He didn't. It's your. Tell him if he won't give it back, you'll get a court order to make him. Guys who want a souvenir to remind them of a relationship usually keep a letter you wrote, not a surfboard.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Aug 17, 2010, 05:27 AM

Because you let them?

If its yours ask them for it. Actually, write a letter of demand asking for it back or you'll take legal action.

They won't be keeping it because it reminds them of you or any rubbish like that. They just want it. End of story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do men break up to focus on themselves? [ 23 Answers ]

After seeing a lot of cases of this recently, and having been in the situation myself, and having talked to 2 male friends who did the same I can say it is extremely common for a man to drop the relationship when he feels he is not himself , or his job is not going well or has too many other issues...

An item that cost $90 is sold for $120. The gross profit ratio for this item is? [ 2 Answers ]

an item that cost $90 is sold for $120... the gross profit ratio for this item is? I understand that GP = revenue - cost of goods sold

When men ask for a break in a relationship do they come back? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2.5 years has been going through some rough patch for about a year now. We moved to a new city and he recently told me that he is confused about what he wants out of life itself. He added that although we had talked about getting married and starting a family, he is not sure that...

Who handles break-ups better men or women? [ 12 Answers ]

Relationships. But who handles them better? But because women are more open to talk about their hurt, that leaves women curious as to how the male is feeling about the breakup. Also My question is what happens if the man really loves a women and is forced to break up with her but not...

View more questions Search