Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbgirand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Heater cycling but not heating house
    Janitrol/Goodman Heater - Filter got wet and was replaced. The heater is cycling on and off, all the way up until the blower should go on and then it cycles down and after a couple of minutes it begins to recycle.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the computer thinking there is a issue with the filter.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 09:52 PM
    Do the burners ever come on. And if they do what happens after the burners light?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home gas heating cycling on and off [ 1 Answers ]

My qestion is about my home heating furnace. My home was built in 1991 The furnace is Gas and has the name Day & Night on the outside (not sure what brand that is) I woke this morning to a very cold house. I listened for the heater and found it was coming on for about 30 seconds and then off...

Not cycling properly [ 2 Answers ]

My fan and gas shuts off after only a few minutes in the heating cycle and restarts again shortly, only to shut off again... and so on. I think it's the fan limit switch but don't know if I should replace it or try adjusting the limit. Any advice??

Furnace cycling while heating [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar hvac (heatpump) with a gaspack. It is about 9 years old. I turned the heat on for 1st time this year to discover the problem. I took the cover off to see this happening: I turn the thermostat up and the pilot is one. After a minute of so, the gas turns on and the furnace lights....

Fan Keeps Cycling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier central A/C and a Propane FAG furnace in my basement. The problem is that after the A/C or furnace has shut off, the fans continue to cycle off and on just as if the A/C or furnace was still running.:mad: Sometimes the fans (there is 2 of them, I believe) run continuously and...

Tankless heater for Radiant floor heating [ 1 Answers ]

I read somewhere that you can't use a tankless water heater for hydronic floor heating. Yet the tankless heater I purchased (Nortis or something like that), specifically states that as one of the applications. Is there anything I need to be concerned about?

View more questions Search