Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anroberts123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 05:14 PM
    I need to know if I have pneumonia? I have the symptoms but what do I do?
    Have symptoms of pneumonia, have been diagnosed once with asthma and that med didn't work and once with bronchitis and that didn't work. I am worse and feeling horible, what do I need to do in order to feel better, should I go to the doctor considering pneumonia could belife thretening?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2010, 05:22 PM

Definitely see your doctor to get this checked. If you start to have trouble breathing, go to the ER.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 14, 2010, 05:42 PM

I rarely encourage people to go to the ER, but in this instance I am going to since today is Saturday and most doctor's offices are not open until Monday.

IF you have pneumonia it needs to get treated promptly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scars from pneumonia [ 6 Answers ]

My doctor told me I have scar tissue left over from a mild case of pneumonia. Will I have these scars forever or is there anything I can do to make it go away? Will this scar tissue cause problems like making me more likely to getting pneumonia again?

Preventing catching Pneumonia [ 3 Answers ]

I suffered from sever pneumonia last Christmas which resulted in me being on life support for two weeks. What are the chances of me catching this again, what are possible signs I should be looking out for and is there anything I should be doing to try and prevent catching this again.

Is pneumonia contagious? [ 1 Answers ]

Is pneumonia contagious?

Antibiotics for pneumonia [ 4 Answers ]

How long would it take for atibiotics given intreveniously to work on an elderly patient who was frail and weak?

Lung problems-- pneumonia [ 3 Answers ]

I had severe pneumonia and pleurisy about 10 years ago and since then I've had a cough and lingering pleuritic pain. I also tend to get chest infections very easily. Could pnuemonia have caused asthma or is this just the lasting result of scarring?

View more questions Search