Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Dec 20, 2006, 07:30 PM
    Rocky
    Just wanted to let you know that at 9:50 tonight, Me and around 8 friends will be going to see ROCKY BABLBOA!! It's going to be awesome and I urge everyone to see this movie!! I actually have a replica of the robe Rocky wore in Rocky II and will be wearing it TONIGHT!! So please everyone do yourself a favor and watch this movie...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Well let us know tomorrow if it lived up to your hopes.
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Dec 20, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Wow Wizzkid89 you really are a fan. I liked those Rocky movies too. I liked the music soundtrack and the story. The Eye of the Tiger playing- that was a good scene. Inspirational, right?

PS- When Rocky was working in the meat factory(I think Rocky #1) The instrumental playing in the backround is called "Moon in Pisces" yet I haven't been able to find the song on the soundtrack. I think it's the flip side of a hit back then-say the late 70's? Well, if u ever hear something, let me know. Anyhoo- have a great one!

Dec 21, 2006, 01:42 AM
    31 pumpkin I will check my rocky facts for you, I have all of the movies...

BTW THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME, My friend introduced me as Rocky because I had the robe on and I went and shook a bunch of people's hands. It was quite spectacular. I am not going to give away any endings, but I will say that this movie was terrific. Even the people that weren't really big Rocky Fans said that this was way better than they had envisioned. I urge everyone and anyone to see this film, as I don't think it will get the viewing it deserves. All in all the Rocky series is a masterpiece, and this movie provided it with a perfect way to bow out. Just a great film.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 02:09 AM
    Talk about beating a dead horse... or in this case a dead cow.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2006, 01:38 AM
    Well I've seen all the Rocky 1-5 and to be honest they progressively got worse. Rocky was of course awesome. But my God, Rocky 5 was autroicious. I mean come on there's not even a boxing match at the end.

Haven't seen Rocky Balboa and when I first heard of it I thought how stupid, but I've heard nothing but great things about it and many people were quite surprised at how good it was.

In the end after Stallone is gone he's really only going to be remembered for Rocky so I'm sure he wanted to do it right. I'll be catching it this weekend.

Dec 27, 2006, 02:01 AM
    I agree with you, however I don't think any rocky 1-4 got progressively worst, and my favorite is 1, but 4 is my second, and like I said before it's definitely worth the price of admission. But Rocky 5 was horrible, and that's why stallone wanted to rocky 6 because he didn't want to leave Rocky on such a bad note with the people.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Well I'm 6 weeks late in seeing this but I just saw Rocky Balboa yesterday and if I can borrow a line from the move "the word incredible is overused, but that was incredible." WOW! That was a GREAT movie! Seriously as good as Rocky 1 and dare I say maybe even better!! How the same guy wrote and directed Rocky 5 I don't know because the was the best movie I've seen in years. It's phenomanol. I am usually bored by movies and can't get into them or sit comfortably through them and this one had me pulled in from the first 10 or 15 minutes or so. And the fight at the end, the introductions were done like a real fight making it seem more authetic. When you leave you feel really good about yourself that's for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A long rocky path walked, but can we make it now? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new here, so id just like to introduce myself to the community as 'nadakan' *waves* Here is an issue that I would like to see if you guys can help me with. Ill start from the top but try not to make it too long winded! Steve, my current boyfriend, introduced himself at...

Rocky Balboa: Do It For Adrian? [ 3 Answers ]

K... First off I would like to say that this question/poll has been brought upon me by the Rocky Marathon on Spike TV Today, that and the fact that Rocky Balboa the movie is being released December 22. Now I am a HUGE FAN of Rocky, I own all 5, that's right count him up, 5! And I am convinced that...

Rocky patch after 11 years [ 31 Answers ]

I am in a mess, and need some advice. My wife and I have been together for 11 years. She recently told me she does not have "those" feelings for me anymore. I was shocked and heartbroke. She claims I was the perfect husband and father and it has nothing to do with me and that she is not seeing...

View more questions Search