Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Math
    If the radius of a circle is increased by 50 percent, the circumference is increased by?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2010, 09:43 PM
    Hi, banusa!

Are you looking for a direct answer to the problem, or for someone to come along and teach you how to come up with the correct answer yourself, please?

If the former is true, please click on the following link to read the announcement there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-sciences/announcement-font-color-ff0000-u-b-read-first-expectations-homework-help-board-b-u-font.html

Thanks!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2010, 08:56 AM
    What is the relation between the circumference of a circle and it's radius?

Knowing this will help you know the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

To take math or not to take math? Warning:long [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I need some advice. I'm currently a high school junior, and I am HOPELESS at mathematics. I've always managed to scrape by with 65s, and trust me its not lack of effort, I try really hard. All my other grades are over 90s, with the exception of sciences which are in the high 80s. Last year I...

Which math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math? [ 2 Answers ]

What math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math?

I need math skills on this math problems [ 6 Answers ]

81 divided by 3726.83 divided by 3158

Math help please [ 6 Answers ]

I just wanted some helf to know the difference between factors and multiples and there similarities

Math help [ 4 Answers ]

A car uses 3/4 of a tank of gasoline to go 600 kilometers. What must one know to be able to determine how many kilometers the car gets per liter? 1) the number of liters the tank holds 2) the cost of gasoline per liter 3) the average daily mileage of the driver 4) the relative age of the...

View more questions Search