Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 01:15 AM
    Salicylic Acid & Gycolic peels & Vit C Serum Regimen. Works wonders
    Salicylic Acid & Gycolic peels & Vit C Serum Regimen. Works wonders for the skin? If you have included in your regimen , what is your experience have you seen any significant results.
    ;:)
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 02:43 AM

I am about you place a order for

1. S & G acid peel
    2. Vitamin C serum for daily use
    3. Alpha arbutin serum for night use daily (reduce malanin production.

Lets C, what will be the result. I am sure about peeling but I am not so sure for the efficacy of Serums in a long run. Serums may reduce its efficacy if I open the bottles daily.
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 10, 2010, 10:54 AM

They will all benefit the skin to make it smoother and healthier. You will not see any lightening because they are not strong enough. But you will have good exfoliation. Alpha arbutin is a weak skin lightener and the amount used in most skin products are tiny... but I hope it actually does work for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glycolic Acid Peels harmful regarding Afro-American/ Darker Skin Complexion? [ 10 Answers ]

:eek::confused: Just researching. Are chemical/ acidic peels harmful on dark brown skin complexions. Are Blacks more susceptible to have problems/ injuries. Keloids, scarring, etc?

F&w exclusive vit c + bio claire oil + gluta c pills [ 32 Answers ]

5 months later Beautiful skin but now I lost my friend & my boyfriend whatever they can't understand http://cc.img.v4.skyrock.net/ccf/metysexotik/pics/1499363166_small.jpg

Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) Serum Recipe [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make your Vitamin C serum tell me the recipe?. whenever I search for L-ascorbic powder there comes powders claiming to be pure but of different prices some are cheep and some are expensive I don't know the difference can you guide me to the correct one so that when ever I'll buy I'll be...

Salicylic acid [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I want to buy from China the raw material salycilic acid and do my own vitalize peel (chemical peel) . What percentage should I get and how do I mix it and with what and the application instructions?

Handmaid's Tale & Year of Wonders [ 1 Answers ]

I have a project due for school soon where I have to compare and contrast Geraldine Brooks' Year of Wonders and Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale. I have to write 3 different page-long entries. Some of the suggestions are: character interpretations, relationships, significant quotes, themes,...

View more questions Search