Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galagirl50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 06:05 PM
    Enforcement remedies. Can I garnish both wages and bank account
    I received a judgement for $6500 and I was wondering about enforcement remedies. Can I garnish both wages and bank account
    galagirl50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 06:33 PM

Apologies all _ I should have identified this question is from Kingston Ontario Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a debt collector levie your account and garnish wages? I live in California. [ 2 Answers ]

The debt collector originally levied my bank account, and starting this year (2010) they are garnishing 25% of my wages. Is it legal for them to still levie my acounts?

Can my car loan lender garnish my bank account/wages in Texas? [ 3 Answers ]

Can my car loan lender garnish my bank account/wages in Texas?

How do I find someone to garnish their bank acct and/or wages? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgement against someone. How do I find this person? When I find this person's bank, do I just walk in the door and hand them the judgement? At the person's employer, who do I go to or how do I get the company to garnish the wages?

Garnish bank account [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me if a utility company can garnish my bank account for a 1 year old bill not paid

Can a creditor garnish my wages or take money out of my bank account? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently received court papers from an old credit card debt. The paper say I have 30 days to respond or judgement will be ruled in favor of creditor. I called the creditor and they will not take less than $350/month for my $4000 debt. I'm a single mother of 2 and cannot afford $350 a month. ...

View more questions Search