Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2010, 06:31 PM
    How to stop studdering
    I tend to studder a lot I get tonge twisted in front of a boy I like... he giggles. Please tell me how to stop?

Ps. Nothing involving a docter,write back asap thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 06:57 PM

Slow down and think before you talk.

If you have a constant studdering issue, there is nothing wrong with a speech therapist. Most schools have them available.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 07:17 PM

As Fr Chuck noted many schools have speech therapists. Also in many cities there are Speech and Hearing Centers staffed by therapists. Those in my area work on a sliding scale for payment. These are not doctors, by the way. I had the opportunity to work with one such center locally and they are very knowledgeable in dealing with stuttering. Stuttering during youth and adolescence isn't uncommon and usually easily correctable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to stop using meth. I quit for 6 year before. How do I stop now? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using in 1997. Shortly after I got busted for possession of Meth and had a small handgun in my car. I was given a slap on the wrist and had a stayed stentence of I think 30 days. I violated probation with a domestic violence case three year later. I continued my meth use and began...

My internet explorer frequantly say has to stop working, how can I stop that? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a massage from internet explorer every time I want to open a window that iINTERNET EXPLORER HAS TO STOP, what can I do with this?thanks

Studdering noise when activating shower: no water [ 5 Answers ]

So, this is our first home. Many minor to intermidiate repairs needed. One repair required me to replace the hot water spiggot for the washing machine connection. There was no valve before the hot water heater so it was suggested to me to shut off the water heater intake. I did, replaced the...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

View more questions Search