Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muksy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 06:10 AM
    Baby movements!
    As my baby is faced down, I mostly feel his back on my right side and sometimes some kicks on the left but the thing is he doesn't kick as much but wiggles more, should I be concerned, 30 weeks and 3 days according to the scan.Thank you in advance.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2010, 06:14 AM

As long as you are feeling approx 10 "kicks" within a 4-6 hour period each day, preferably during the baby's active time, all should be well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

When I go to the bathroom there is significant amounts of blood in and around my poop and in the toilet. After I go I have severe pain from my anal to my crouch and it last 24 hours

International movements [ 2 Answers ]

Pro's and con's of transporting suv's from usa to australia,and does the suv have to be converted to right hand drive ?

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

Early movements [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys :) I just wanted to ask, what is the earliest time it is possible to feel flutterings? I am 13 weeks today and swear I felt them last night.. never felt them this early before though.. is it possible? Thanks in advance for replies :D

Baby movements. [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I know I answer a lot of questions on here and should know the answer to this, but I am really confused on this one. I am 10/11 weeks pregnant aprox. ( I am getting dated via ultrasound next tuesday) with my second child (4th pregnancy) and have already started showing some in the front. (I am...

View more questions Search