Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blakblud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:43 AM
    Cyborg movies from the 80's and 90's
    Does any one remember a movie about I think a soilder how died and I think it was the military put him in this cyborg like suit that reacts on its own if something touched it I think the man wakes up and panics and escapes the facility but he has no memory of who he his or what happen to him most of the movie he his trying to get away from the people who made him that are trying to catch him and bring him back but he starts to get a little of his memory back and he meets a women who knows who he was and helps him find the man responsible for doing him like this I think I seen it on cinemax in the late 80's or early 90's if someone knows this movie please let me know
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 04:04 AM

The Vindicator

I think that the guy wasn't a soldier though
    I think the guy was the inventor of the suit
    A rival scientist arranged an accident and
    Used him as a guinea pig in the suit that
    He designed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. ...

Looking for 80's or 90's scifi movies [ 2 Answers ]

It takes place on anasteroid in space there very few humans one humans is a dishwasher helps out an alien with six arms the 6 arm alien becomes his mangaer and trains him for fights fighting is there entertainment one fighter is put under blue light nad the other fighter is put under red light the...

80's or 90's Robot/cyborg movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie about a teen cyborg/robot thing that looks human and goes to college. All I can remember about it is that in one scene he tries to run and catch a bus and the bus is traveling at like 50 MPH. Maybe staring Kirk Cameron? I have no idea.

80's or 90's movies 2 of them [ 4 Answers ]

All right I've been searching for a bit and this is driving me nuts.. First movie I though was called "Atomic highschool" but can't seem to find it, it was I believe 80's sci-fi movie, about a high school and like sometime of radiation waste (no not the toxic avenger), I don't remember much...

View more questions Search