Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheralot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 09:51 PM
    I need to identify an artist signature and any info if anyone might know?
    Hi.. I've recently acquired 2 pieces of art from a local estate sale in my community. Not sure what they are, and I cannot make out the letters in the spelling of the last name. I am really trying to identify this artist, and/or if they are prints or lithographs? Also, any info at all would be a HUGE plus... my email addy is [email protected] and if you would be willing to contact me, I will send you pictures of them for your opinion. I thank you in advance!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2010, 03:05 AM

Well you can uploade a copy of the pictures here though.. in that way you might get more replies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to identify an artist signature [ 0 Answers ]

Need help to identify this piece of work and the artist. A neighbor had thrown it away because she no longer liked it. I have not been able to id the artist. It is a numbered piece. Any info would be of help. Here's the link to the photos. art work pictures by vetcan - Photobucket

Trying to identify Artist Signature [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to identify this painting. It seems to be signed by Wes... not sure. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks.

Can't Identify Artist Signature . [ 1 Answers ]

I can't identify the artist signature/monogram - nor the artwork. Please Help! Thanks You. A

Identify artist signature [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to identify who the artist is on this painting and how I would find out the value. I really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance

View more questions Search