Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weltonsrry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 02:38 PM
    Subfloor thickness 1998 fleetwood manufactured home gold key
    Subfloor damaged by water heater
    manhattan42 Posts: 143, Reputation: 11

Aug 5, 2010, 06:44 PM

Most mobile homes use 1" particle board for subflooring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I owned a manufactured home and bought a new home in 09 can I get the tax credit [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a new home in 2009. I owned a manufactured home that had a title, will I be eligible for the first time homebuyers credit. The manufactured home was in a community on leased land.

Subfloor Thickness [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I a getting ready to install Marmoleum Click 1x3 plank flooring in a 19 sf powder room. Only a 3/8" subfloor exists. The Click has a 1 mm cork backing. I was advised the subfloor thickness was sufficient but am a little concerned as to whether it is accurate. Also, there is some give with...

Bathroom Subfloor Thickness [ 11 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a bathroom remodel. I put down 1/2" plywood for my subfloor and am now thinking I should have used 3/4". I am finished framing the shower so I do not want to rip anything out at this point. My original plan was to put 1/4" cement board over the plywood and then ceramic...

1998 Accord Key comes out only sometimes [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a used 1998 Honda Accord EX. When I shut off the ignition, the key at times will not come out. If I restart the car, drive forward a foot and turn off the ignition, the key usually will come out. I can't wiggle it out, and turning the steering wheel doesn't help. It doesn' matter if I...

View more questions Search